Mold is sneaky, dangerous and potentially deadly. If you notice even the smallest patch of mold growing in your home, call TOV Restoration to set up mold removal services immediately. Count on our professional team when you want a quick and effective mold removal job done.
If you have mold growing anywhere on your property in Everett, WA, our dedicated crew will get rid of it. Contact us now to tell us about any mold you've seen on your property.
A mold inspection is your best defense against dangerous mold that can spread unchecked. When we perform an inspection, we:
- Check all areas where mold likes to hide
- Inspect vents and air ducts for spores
- Provide a targeted plan for mold removal
By the time we're done, we'll have checked your home for mold from top to bottom. Keep yourself well-informed about mold on your property by setting up a mold inspection in Everett, WA today.
Mold is a symptom of persistent moisture. With mold remediation, we treat against both water and mold to ensure it is completely removed.
Repair the Source of Moisture
Identify and repair the source of the moisture the resulted in mold growth.
Remove the Mold
Properly dispose of materials contaminated with mold including drywall, wood, and carpeting.
Clean, Deodorize, and Disinfect
Clean, deodorize, and disinfect the area to prevent odors mold from returning.
Rebuild and Restoration
Rebuild the affected area to its original condition.
Common Causes of Mold Growth
- Persistent Condensation
- Consistent Humidity
- Leaky Water Pipes and Plumbing Fixtures
- Flood Damage That Was Improperly Cleaned Up
- Leaking Roofs or Windows
- Improper Drainage of HVAC systems
What to Do About the Mold Until Help ArrivesWhat to Do:
- Turn off the HVAC system, fans or other air moving equipment you have in your home.
- Restrict access to the area with mold for pets, kids, and yourself. If the mold is contained in one room or area that has a door, close the door or cabinet to help with containment.
- Attempt to determine the water source and take appropriate action to stop the source.
What Not to Do:
- Don't touch or disturb the mold.
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
- Don't paint over it.