After a fire hits, the damage left behind can be absolutely devastating. You need a professional team standing by your side to aid in the recovery process. Call TOV Restoration if you ever need any debris removal or deep cleaning services after a fire in Everett, WA.

Call 425-350-9283 now to speak with us about service.

We restore your property in 3 easy steps

When a fire has damaged your home or commercial property in Everett, WA, we take three easy steps to make sure we do a great deep cleaning job. We always make sure to:

  1. Prevent progression: We'll make sure any lingering embers are snuffed out
  2. Clean surfaces: We'll remove any soot or dust left behind
  3. Restore damaged areas: We can restore any areas that the fire has scorched

Count on the experts on our team for efficient and effective debris removal and cleaning services. Connect with us today to discuss our process in greater detail.

While waiting for help to arrive, safety is key:

Assess whether it's safe to stay in the house.
Look out for electrical and "slip and fall" hazards.
Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and doors to "air out" structure and reduce smoke odors.

What Is Fire Damage Restoration?

Fire damage restoration removes acidic smoke and soot damage from your property, leaving it exactly as you remember it.

Tarp and Board-Up
Board up the windows and doors to seal and secure the property.

Water Extraction and Dry Out
We pump or vacuum standing water or sewage from the affected areas.

Smoke and Soot Removal
Remove smoke and soot stains from surfaces and materials.

Deodorize and Sanitize
Deodorize and disinfect the area to prevent odors and mold from developing.

Rebuild and Restoration
Rebuild the affected area to its original condition.

Common Causes of Fire Damage

  • Small Kitchen Fires
  • Candles
  • Smoking
  • Oil or Grease Fires
  • Electrical Fires
  • Lightning Strikes
  • Smokey Oven Fires
  • Malfunctioning or Improper Use of Space Heaters
  • Improper Fireplace Maintenance
  • Malfunctioning Electric Blankets
  • Creosote Buildup in Chimneys and Fireplaces
  • Fireworks
  • Turkey Fryer Fires
  • Christmas Tree Fires